We discuss Nanoleaf bulbs and announce that next week their CEO will join us on the podcast! Sonos Roam officially launches, Abode releases an inexpensive outdoor camera, Andrew discusses his experience producing video on the M1 MacBook Air and we answer a ton of listener questions!
Send us your HomeKit questions and recommendations with the hashtag homekitinsider. Tweet and follow our hosts at @andrew_osu and @stephenrobles or email us here. Find us in your favorite podcast player by searching for “HomeKit Insider” and support the show by leaving a 5-Star rating and comment in Apple Podcasts.
Links from the show
- Nanoleaf Essentials A19 Bulb
- Sonos Roam made official with auto tuning, audio handoff, and more
- Abode announces low-cost smart home camera, compatible with Iota
- Will an M1 MacBook Air fill the gap when a Mac Pro breaks?
- Review: Logitech's Circle View is the best HomeKit video doorbell money can buy
- Wemo Smart Light Switch: 3-Way Light Compatible | Belkin
- MEROSS PRODUCT
Those interested in sponsoring the show can reach out to us at: [email protected]